HTML 5 fundamental training
The basics of web design for beginners
This Seminar will introduce you step by step to the basics of web design with HTML 5 and CSS. This seminar is a practical training. The participants will be doing exercises and little projects to get a practical experience of the process of web design. Normally we use simple programming editors like Notepad++, Textpad, ... to perform our coding. However, if the seminar is held as an inhouse training and the workstations are equipped with the Adobe Dreamweaver Development Environment, we can use this as well. I have already held many courses with Dreamweaver and have also special exercise material for this IDE.
ca. 40 training units à 45 minutes
Those who want to want to gain the basic knowledge for creating a PHP generated Website
basic computer skills, no programming experience necessary
Terminology and technical background:
- What is Markup?
- What is Hypertext?
- What is HTML?
- What is CSS?
- What is XML?
- HTML Version History
- What is Java Script and DOM?
- What is Flash?
- What is AJAX?
- The Basic Element
- How to declare Meta data
- How to attach a Stylesheet
- Understanding the Cascading Principle of CSS
- CSS Rules and Syntax
- Insert Images into a Picture Gallery
- Learn how to create Hyper links
- Learn how to use Tables
- Learn how to format Text and Paragraphs
- Design a web page with your CV
- Design the Results of a Football Game with HTML Tables and CSS
- Create Pages who display stock prices
- Use CSS Positioning Techniques
- Learn the Basics of CSS Layout without Tables
- Create and design HTML Forms
- Embed Flash Movies and Java Applets in your Web page